Wide Spans, Continuous Lengths and Fast Construction
Spantech straight panels can be used for pitched or flat roofing.
Because Spantech panels are rolled on site they can be manufactured to any length providing continuous watertight roofs.
The deep profile means that roofs can be pitched as low as 1:100.
The strong Spantech profile can span wider than typical roof sheeting significantly reducing the structural steel or trusses required in the building.
Advantages of Spantech pitched roofing include:
- No joins with continuous panels rollformed on site to any length
- Minimum pitch of 1 in 100
- Spans up to 9 metres between structural supports
- Large cantilever eaves of up to 2 metres
- Less structural steel or trusses
- Minimal penetrations with panels clipped or bolted (rather than screwed) in place
- No issues with expansion and contraction due to the unique fixing method
- Fast construction
- Can be used with or without a ceiling
- Can be insulated
Spantech straight panels can be manufactured with a selection of finishes including:
- double-sided Colorbond
- galvanised steel, or